Acer laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: what to do?
Sometimes the Acer Aspire One ZG5 and other models like it, lose the Wi-Fi connection. The laptop disconnects from the internet without explanation and the wireless network icon tray icon disappears. In this article, we will take you through the steps to prevent this from happening in the future.
How to prevent WiFi from disconnecting?
In order to prevent this problem from reoccurring, you need to turn off the power save mode of the network adapter. The procedure is a follows:
- Cick Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Classic View
- Double-click on System
- Select Hardware tab
- Click Device Manager button
- Click + to left of "Network Adapters"
- Double-click on "Atheros xxxxxxx."
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Select "Power Save Mode"
- Select Off > Ok
Do you need more help with Acer laptop? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Acer laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi
- Why does my acer laptop keep disconnecting from wifi
- Acer laptop wifi keeps disconnecting
- How to type # in laptop > Guide
- Acer laptop won't turn on [solved] > Laptop Forum
- Acer laptop turns on then off immediately [solved] > Hardware Forum
- How to press @ on acer laptop [solved] > Laptop Forum
- Capcut for laptop > Download - Video editing