Lately, Amazon made an announcement: there will be a second Amazon Prime Day. The retailer calls it the Prime Early Access Day, but it's pretty much the same as the usual Amazon Prime Day held in July: good deals on electronics, low prices, and a large selection of items. Here's what you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 1 and 2!
When is the Second Amazon Prime Day?
The fall Prime Day will start at 3 AM (EDT) on October 11 and will last till October 13, 2:59 AM (EDT). This Prime Early Access Sale is this year's premiere and an addition to the traditional Amazon Prime Day event that runs every July since 2015. During the Second Amazon Prime Day, you will also have 48 hours to make the most out of Amazon deals. This could be a solution to prepare for upcoming holidays and purchase gifts for cheaper prices. The list of the best deals will be released on the day of the event, October 11.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a retail “holiday” created by Amazon in 2015, that runs in July for only 48 hours. Amazon created this holiday to compete with Black Friday and offer customers the biggest sales of the year. Prices are cut across the site, for example in the tech, beauty, home, and kitchen categories. Prime Day has so far been very successful for Amazon with sales exceeding those on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. From this year on, the e-tailer might make the event bi-annual, but we'll see.
How to participate?
Getting involved in Amazon Prime Day is simple. You just need to create an Amazon Prime account. You can sign up for a monthly subscription at $14.99 (you can cancel at any time), or a yearly subscription for $139. If you only want to make the most of Amazon Prime Day, then it is recommended that you just sign up for a monthly subscription. You can also see if you are not eligible for a free monthly trial of Amazon Prime (which you can cancel afterwards to avoid paying).
How to sign up for Amazon Prime?
It is simple to sign up for an Amazon Prime monthly or yearly subscription:
- Go to the Amazon Prime page.
- Click the signup button. Or if you already have an account, add a prime membership to your account.
- Follow the instructions and add a payment method.
Once you have done this, you are now ready to make the most of Amazon Prime Day.
What are the top Amazon Prime Day deals?
Since the list of the best deals for the Prime Early Access Sale will be released only on October 11, we found some top deals for you to buy right now. For the upcoming deals of the Prime Early Access Sale, check the official website on the 11th of October.
Coway Mightly Airmega Air Purifier for $172 instead of $230.
Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds for $240 instead of $249.
SoundBot Bluetooth Shower Speaker for $14 instead of $30.
Hisense U6 Series 50-Inch 4K Quantum Dot QLED Smart Fire TV for $360 instead of $530.
Note: It is also important to note that despite having multiple price reductions across the Amazon site, you should compare prices on other sites before purchasing items, because you may find products cheaper elsewhere.
- Prime early access sale
- Amazon Prime Day: 2022, date, best deals > Guide
- How to get amazon prime on tv > Guide
- Amazon Prime Reaches 100M Milestone - CCM
- Amazon Prime Video in Virtual Reality - CCM
- Superhero series to watch: on Amazon Prime, Netflix, HBO > Guide
- Smart medical gadgets for home
- Best phones for photography: 2022
- Top iPhone accessories: 2022, gifts, for filming
- The best high-tech beauty gadgets
- Top smart home gadgets of 2022
- Samsung Galaxy S22 or iPhone 13: Which one to buy?
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday in 2022: when to buy?
- Best phone battery life (2022)
- Black Friday 2022 best deals: Best Buy, Amazon, Apple
- The best wireless headphones: earbuds, earphones
- Return products and get refund on Flipkart
- Shop on Black Friday like a pro: tips for 2022 deals
- Best tech gifts for Christmas: for any budget
- Top Black Friday early deals (2022): Best Buy, Amazon
- Best deals for Black Friday at Walmart
- Pick the right TV: for home, gaming, LCD, LED
- Best smart gadgets to exercise at home
- How to delete your Amazon account permanently?
- How to buy a refurbished iPhone: from Apple, Back market
- The best screen resolution: for gaming, for TV, for eyes
- Best gadgets for working from home
- DIY Christmas gifts: 2022, for family, for kids, coworkers
- Top wireless chargers: for Android, iPhone
- Best budget gaming chairs (2022)
- The best pet gadgets of 2022
- Sleeping gadgets: for adults, babies
- Best wireless controllers: for PC, Switch, Xbox, PlayStation