The Microsoft Surface models are touchscreen-based computers designed by Microsoft, running Microsoft Windows OS. If you want to uninstall any apps from a Microsoft Surface device, this article will show you how.
To uninstall apps from newer Microsoft Surface devices:
- Click on the Windows start icon at the down left side of the screen
- Click on the settings icon
- Once the settings panel is opened, click on Apps
- Select the app you want to remove by clicking on it
- Click on Uninstall to remove the app
To uninstall apps from older Microsoft Surface devices:
- From the start screen, swipe to the bottom of your screen to access the App view.
- Tap and hold the app you want to uninstall for a couple of seconds, to display the tiles options.
- Tap on the Uninstall button to remove the app.
- How to delete apps on surface pro
- How to uninstall apps on windows 10
- Microsoft surface pro apps
- Typing Master 11 Pro > Download - Education
- How to delete WhatsApp contact? > Guide
- How many whatsapp apps > Guide
- Play store apps download > Download - App downloads
- Xvideostudio video editor apps > Download - Video downloads