How to set Command Prompt size: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
In this article, we will show you how to increase the size of the command prompt window on Windows.
To modify the command prompt layout size in Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7:
Open the start menu by clicking on the Windows icon.
In the search bar, type cmd, and press enter, then the command prompt will open.
On the command prompt, right-click on the title bar and select Properties.
- Go to the Layout tab and enter your custom values in the "Windows Size" Section.
- Click on OK to validate.
any more questions about windows? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Cmd window size command
- Attrib command in cmd > Guide
- Change your computer name on Windows 10, 11: cmd, settings > Guide
- Cmd network commands pdf > Guide
- Cmd msg command > Guide
- Clear RAM on Windows: via cmd, shortcut, without rebooting > Guide