Power Sound Editor is an audio editor software. It provides all the necessary tools to properly manipulate an audio file: record the music, add filters and special effects, convert it to different formats and even burn CDs.
- Recording: Power Sound Editor Free gives you the possibility to record and capture sound from various sources such as a microphone or piano keyboard. It can also extract the sound from a protected disc mounted on the disc drive.
- Edit: the software provides several functions for editing audio files. Indeed, it displays a spectral wave of the sound in its interface so the user can copy, cut and paste parts of the sound on it. Several effects are also available such as vibrato, echo, etc.
- Conversion: apart from these features, an audio file conversion function is also available. Power Sound Editor can convert multiple files simultaneously and meanwhile maintain a good processing speed.
- Supported formats: the software can deal with almost all popular formats for the output and input files: MP3, WMA, WAV and many others. It also supports extracting sounds from CD, DVD and VCD.
- Burn a CD: the software also allows you to burn CDs.
Is It Free?
The software is completely free of charge.