Free Fire: Rampage
is a survival battle royal shooter game available for smartphones. The game is set in a hostile and isolated environment where 50 characters fight for survival and each level lasts 10 minutes.
The scenarios are often deserted islands with dangerous locations and although players can hide and protect themselves, danger is never far. In order to survive, you’ll need to carry out ambushes, hunt, camouflage with specific objects and move around in vehicles
exploring the vast map of scenery.
Main Features of The Game
- It’s hard to beat a classic survival shooter game in its original form and Free Fire is just that. The desperate fight to be the last man standing whilst carrying out airdrops and avoiding dangerous airstrikes provides a rush second to none.
- With games only lasting 10 minutes there’s lots of action but it goes by quickly so you can improve at a fast rate.
- You can create 4 men squads and enjoy in-game voice chat.
- The Clash Squad feature now allows you to go head to head in classic 4v4 shoot outs and to purchase weapons in order to defeat the enemy.
- Smooth graphics and easy to use controls provide the best survival experience you can find on a mobile app.
- New weapons, new characters and weapon stats adjustments are all available on the latest version of Free Fire: Rampage.
Free Fire: Rampage is also available to download on iOS here