The unavailable RPC Server error means that a printer is not available to the computer. The unavailable printer issue could be a software issue and it can be fixed in a straight-forward manner. However before changing settings of services in the software, you should check the hardware. In this article we will take you through each of these steps.
If the printers are connected correctly, the RPC server problem can be solved in two different ways. It is possible to manipulate the Printer Spooler service as well as of the RPC to fix the issue. Follow the steps below carefully, to solve the unavailable RPC server error and start printing documents.
- Open Start / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Services
- Select "Print Spooler"
- If it is listed as "paused", start it by double-clicking on "Print Spooler" and then click the "Start" button
- Verify that the "startup type" is set to "automatic"
- Click on Run in the Start menu and type:
- In the list, find "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)"
- Clicking the right mouse button and choose "Properties"
- Go to the tab "Recovery", and then sequentially in First Failure, Second Failure, etc. and select "Restart Service"
- Validate the change by clicking OK
Image: © 123RF.com
- Rpc server is unavailable printer
- Printer rpc server is unavailable - Best answers
- The rpc server is unavailable printing - Best answers
- Proxy server for hp printer ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Cannot connect to server because the update backend is unavailable cod4 ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Your dns server might be unavailable facebook ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Message: cannot connect to server - Forum - Network
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers