Every print job on the printer server is controlled by the Print Spooler . This is software that helps manage print jobs which are stuck in the queue and processes their deletion after printing is complete.
Enable/Disable the Print Spooling Service
To disable or enable the print spooling service, one has to click on the Print Spooler Key that can be accessed through My Computer. Modifications in the settings of the key enables or disables the Print Spooler service accordingly.
- Right click on My Computer (Computer on Vista) and select Manage
- In the console that opens, pull down the Services menu and applications
- Click on Services
- Double-click on the Print Spooler key
- In the "General" tab, go to Startup Type
- Set the value to Automatic, Manual or Disabled
- To enable or disable the print spooler service immediately, click Stop or Start
- Finally click Apply (a restart of the PC is sometimes necessary to take into account changes in parameters).
Photo by Joshua Fuller on Unsplash
- Enable printer spooling
- Print spooler disabled - Best answers
- Enable print spooler - Best answers
- How to stop printer spooling windows 10 - How-To - Windows 7
- Printer service not enabled - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Access denied unable to connect printer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- You have 15 days left to enable facebook protect - Forum - Facebook