If you are you unable to login to Windows in normal mode and you keep getting the following error message: "Your account has been disabled, please see your system administrator", don't worry. This article will explain how to fix the problem.
How to enable admin account in Windows?
- Right click on My Computer > Manage, and Computer Management window will be opened.
- At left side double click on Local Users and Groups > Users. Now you can find all users.
- Select your user and right click on it, then select Properties, then uncheck the checkbox Account is disabled.
- Then Click on OK and close the computer management window.
- Restart your PC and try to login in normal mode.
Do you need more help with windows pc? Check out our forum!