Use the hassle-free method below to rapidly update the driver for your Nvdia Graphics card, through the NVIDIA Control Panel.
How To Update Graphics Card Driver
- First open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Right-Click on your Desktop > Select "NVIDIA Control Panel".
- In the Window that open, click on the Home button and on Download drivers and software.
- This will launch the Nvidia Smart Scan.
- Accept the installation of the "wsdetect.dll" add-in and the scan will start.
- The latest available driver will be displayed after scan:
Image: © jejim - 123RF.com