Stay Online During User Change
- To keep the connection when a user having an account on the PC wants to switch to another account:
- You will have to modify in the registry:
- Go to Start/Run and type in regedit/ press OK.
Enter HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then head to <bold>SOFTWARE \ MICROSOFT \ WINDOWSNT \ CURRENTVERSION \ WINLOGON
- Right click and select New and create a chain value.
- The value is:KeepRasConnections.
- Double click on it and give it the value 1 in the data field and confirm with OK.
- Close the registry and perform a restart of the PC to apply changes.
- Globalprotect disconnects when switching users
- Globalprotect vpn disconnects when switching user - Best answers
- Keep vpn connected when switching windows users - Best answers
- Windows Media Player - Stop playback when switching user - How-To - Video software
- Switch Users Report Controller Glitch - News
- Internet disconnects when 2nd user is on ✓ - Forum - Network
- Internet disconnect when there is more than 1 user ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to switch to root user in kali linux ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
This document, titled « Maintain the Internet Connection When Switching User Account », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).