Windows Media Player 12 allows you to stream multimedia content stored on your Windows PC directly onto your Smart TV without the use of cables or additional hardware. All that's required for this simple trick is a good WiFi connection.
How To Stream Windows Media on Your Smart TV
Run your Windows Media Player, and open the Library that houses your content. Depending on the type of media you're looking to play, this can be either music, pictures, or videos.
Next, right-click on the file that you would like to play and select Play to > Choose your Smart TV.
Turn on your Smart TV. A dialog box should appear on your screen asking you permission for your PC to access the TV. Click Allow Access for your content to be displayed.
Image: © snig - Shutterstock.com
- Windows media player stream to tv
- Windows media player cast to tv - Best answers
- Cast windows media player to tv - Best answers
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Windows media player network sharing service - How-To - Windows 7
- How to transfer music from windows media player to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- How to make a dvd with pictures and music with windows media player - How-To - Software