In this article we will explain how to add CMYK support to the GIMP graphics editor.
Add CMYK Support to GIMP
You'll need to add the Adobe ICC Profiles to Gimp. The procedure is as follows:
- Download Adobe ICC Profiles
- Unzip the file and you will get the Adobe ICC Profiles folder containing two subfolders: RGB Profiles and CMYK Profiles
- Rename the folder ColourProfiles and copy it to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\.
- Then in each of the sub-folders, right-click the color profiles of your choice and install them.
Install the Seperate + plug-in:
- Download and install the Seperate + plug-in.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the Separate.exe file to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\
Image: ©Glenn Carstens - Unsplash.com
- Gimp cmyk plugin
- Gimp cmyk - Best answers
- Cmyk plugin for gimp - Best answers
- Invalid plugin detected. adobe acrobat reader dc will quit - How-To - PDF
- Notepad++ xml plugin - How-To - Text editor
- Reset gimp - How-To - The Gimp
- Gimp convert pdf to jpg - How-To - PDF
- Ps3 browser flash player 9 plugin enabled - How-To - PS3