- Double-click on the McAfee tray icon.
- Go to "Virus and Spyware Protection" > Real-Time scanning.
- Click on Settings and scroll to the "Check removable media drives" section.
- Select "Always scan it automatically".
- Click on Apply.
- Mcafee online scan
- How to scan usb drive for virus with mcafee - Best answers
- Automatically scan for viruses when plugging in a usb flash drive mcafee - Best answers
- Quickheal online scan - How-To - Antivirus
- Kaspersky online scan - How-To - Kaspersky
- Online scan pendrive ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Free online scan antivirus - How-To - Antivirus
- Online scan memory card - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
This document, titled « McAfee Internet Security - Automatically Scan Removable Drives », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).