If you just purchased a new iPhone and don’t yet know how to set up the Internet connection, don’t worry, the process is very simple. You just need to configure the mobile data options. Read on to discover how to do it.
How to Configure the Internet Connection on iPhone
To set up the Internet connection on your iPhone, you only need to complete three fields: Access Point Name, Username and Password for the mobile's data network.
1) Go to the Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network.
2) Fill in your APN, Username and Password. You can check this data on your provider’s website.
Photo – Unsplash.com
- Iphone internet settings
- Internet settings on iphone - Best answers
- How do i activate internet on my iphone? - Best answers
- Hutch internet settings for iphone - How-To - Mobile
- Samsung metro 313 internet settings ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Iphone 8 settings icon missing - How-To - iPhone
- Iphone internet via usb - How-To - iPhone
- Nokia 3208c internet settings - Forum - Nokia