Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
If you visit some websites more often than others, you might want to create shortcuts to rapidly access them via your mobile device. In this article, you will find out how create shortcuts to web pages by pinning them on the home screen of your iOS device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
To pin websites to an iPhone home screen:
Launch the Safari app.
- Go to the website of your choice.
- Tap on the Share button (the small square with the arrow pointing up).
- Tap on Add to Home Screen to add a widget.
- Select a name for the new icon and confirm.
Any more iPhone questions? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to pin on safari iphone
- How to pin safari on iphone
- How to pin safari to home screen
- View your download history in Safari: Mac, iPad, iPhone > Guide
- How to calibrate compass on iphone > Guide
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- How to turn off pin code on iphone > Guide
- How to pin contacts on Facebook Messenger > Guide