If you own an iPhone or iPad, it's possible that at some point your device will be locked out of your iCloud account. Luckily, there are several methods to unlock it. Keep reading and we'll explain what you can do.
How to unlock your iPhone online?
If your iPhone has simply been locked out of iCloud, try the following:
This website unlocks most iPhones (from the 5SE to the iPhone 11), as well as iPads. To use it, go to this link. Then, insert your IMEI code (if you don't know where to find it, check here) and your country of residence. Then follow the remaining instructions. Unlocking your device with AppleiPhoneUnlock costs upwards of 21€/27$ and takes 1-3 days.
Doctorunlock is very similar to the previous website. For $42 you unlock any iPhone model within 1-3 days. It also works in the same way, you will only be asked for your phone's model and IMEI code. You can access the service here.
How to unlock your iCloud account?
Disable "Find My iPhone"
Find My iPhone is useful when your phone is lost or stolen, but it also allows you to lock your iPhone.
- To disable it, open iTunes and log into your iCloud account by entering your Apple ID and password.
- Here you can deactivate it.
- After that your device will return to its factory settings, where you will be able to use it again.
Unlock iCloud account by email
If your phone has been blocked because you forgot your iCloud password, you can recover it by emailing Apple's customer service. To do this, go to the Apple ID page. From this website you can unlock your account, either by answering your online security questions or via email. For the latter, Apple will send you an email with instructions to unlock Apple ID and set a new password:
How to unlock iCloud via Two-Step Authentication?
As you know, Apple's two-step authentication security system sends you a verification message every time you log into a new device. If you forget your password and your phone is locked, don't worry you can easily reset it. To do this, go to Settings > Apple ID. Then, go to Passwords and Security > Change password. Here you can change your password:
However, what if you want to turn off two-step authentication? In that case, you must enter your Apple ID page from a computer and go to My Apple ID. Once there, you can disable two-step authentication. At that time, you will be asked to choose new security question. If you click Continue, you will have disabled this option.
- Iphone secret codes unlock icloud
- Iphone secret codesunlock icloud
- How to unlock icloud account
- Secret codes for Android phones > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Nokia 1208 security code unlock > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Kgtel secret code > Forum - Mobile
- Samsung puk code unlock password > Forum - Mobile
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- Share PC internet to iPhone: via USB cable, via bluetooth
- Apple iPhone 13: release date, design, specs, price
- Apple iOS 15.2: release date, update, beta, devices
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- Apple AirTags: range, battery life, features
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- How to restore missing App Store icon on iPhone/iPod
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- Recover a draft email on iPhone: not saved, dissappeared
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs
- Сonnect AirPods to PC, Macbook
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- How to reinstall Cydia: on jailbroken iPhone
- How to change your Apple ID country or region
- Raise to listen: iPhone, not working, feature
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel
- How to turn on flash for notifications iPhone
- How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone?
- Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
- How to change the PIN code on your iPhone?
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Turn AirPods into a speaker
- How to sync mail to iPhone: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail
- Clean AirPods: pro, case, microphone
- How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- How to turn off Dial Assist on iPhone
- Sync your iPhone with your PC or Mac: iTunes, iCloud, Finder
- Apple iPhone medical ID: create, login, access
- Backup your iPhone: to iCloud, Mac, PC
- Use Apple wallet: to pay, for tickets
- How to set up internet on iPhone
- Create an iPhone ringtone from MP3: without iTunes, online
- Record iPhone screen: on video, with or without sound
- Disable the upload of burst photos on iPhone 6
- How to hide your caller ID on iPhone
- How to download and select a ringtone on iPhone
- How to use the Game Center on iPhone
- Backup SMS from iPhone: to computer, Google Drive
- How to turn off Safari suggestions: iPhone, iPad, Mac
- How to reset location and privacy on iPhone and iPad
- How to force quit apps on iPhone, iPad, macOS
- How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- How to enable text dictation: iPhone and iPad
- How to turn on the handwashing feature on Apple Watch?
- How to set screen timeout: Apple Watch
- How to turn off keyboard and lock sound on iPhone
- How to save web pages as PDF on iPhone
- How to update iPhone 5: to latest iOS
- How to restart your iPhone
- How to delete Siri history on iPhone, iPad, Mac, TV, Watch
- How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off ads on iPhone and iPad
- Find my iPhone: iCloud, Apple, lost mode
- How to turn off Siri: iPhone, iPad
- How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?