The preview pane (as the name suggests) allows you to get a preview of your documents and pictures, directly from the File Explorer. To enable this feature on Windows 8.1 follow the steps below.
Display The Preview Pane in File Explorer on Windows 8.1
- Open File Explorer.
- Click on the View tab.
- Click on "Preview pane" to enable this feature.
- Click again to disable this feature.
Image: © Google
- How to remove preview pane in windows 8
- How to remove select a file to preview - Best answers
- How to remove preview pane in windows 10 - Best answers
- How to remove login password in windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to remove user account in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8 - Preview installed applications of the Modern UI in one click - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - How to enable the Peek to Preview feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Download windows 8.1 preview - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Display The Preview Pane in File Explorer on Windows 8.1 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).