If you visit some websites more often than others, you might want to create shortcuts to rapidly access them via your mobile device. In this article, you will find out how create shortcuts to web pages by pinning them on the home screen of your iOS device (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
How to Pin Websites to an iPhone Home Screen
- Launch the Safari app.
- Go to the website of your choice.
- Tap on the Share button (the small square with the arrow pointing up).
- Tap on Add to Home Screen to add a widget.
- Select a name for the new icon and confirm.
Image © Przemyslaw Marczynski - Unsplash.com
- How to pin on safari iphone
- How to pin an app on iphone - Best answers
- How to pin a website on iphone - Best answers
- How to turn off pin code on iphone - Guide
- Download history safari iphone - How-To - Safari
- Hide reading list safari iphone - How-To - Safari
- View source safari iphone - How-To - Safari
- Open file in safari iphone - How-To - Safari