Your Samsung Smart TV offers you the possibility of customizing several of your device's settings to ensure that you benefit from an optimal viewing experience. One of these options is the ability to turn off system sounds on your TV.
Disable Samsung Smart TV System Sounds
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Go to System > General > Sound Feedback > Off.
Image: © Samsung.
- How to turn off remote sound on samsung smart tv
- How to stop samsung tv from talking - Best answers
- How to turn off sound on samsung tv - Best answers
- Voice activated remote control for samsung smart tv - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung smart tv remote - How-To - Hardware
- Sound picker samsung - How-To - Android
- Samsung smart tv remote not working - How-To - Hardware
- Teamviewer remote sound - How-To - Network