You can configure your LG Smart TV to put connected external drives to sleep (standby) after a specified period of inactivity to reduce energy consumption. To do so, you need to enable the HDD Eco Mode. You can use your TV more economically by also switching on the Auto Power Off option. Read on to discover how to set up both preferences.
How to Enable the HDD Eco Mode
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Once in the home menu, select the cog icon in the top right corner to access the Settings menu.
- Go to the General section and select Eco Mode.
- Toggle HDD Eco Mode On.
To make use of your LG Smart TV more sustainably, you can also configure the Auto Power Off feature. To do so, follow the steps below.
How to Set Up Auto Power Off Feature
- Go to General Settings as in the instructions above (Home > Cog icon > Settings > General).
- Select Auto Power Off and click on the downward pointing arrow to choose the specified amount of time after which your TV will be switched off automatically.
- Hdd power saving mode lg tv
- Hdd eco mode - Best answers
- Lg tv eco mode - Best answers
- Disable Energy Saving Mode on LG Smart TV ✓ - Forum - Smart TV
- Power saving mode lg - How-To - Hardware
- Analog power saving mode lg ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- LG monitor power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Windows
- D sub power saving mode lg ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop