In this article we'll explain how to install and enable Google Text-to-Speech on your Android smartphone.
Android - How to Install and Enable Google Text-To-Speech
- Download the Google Text-To-Speech app here.
- Once installed, go to Settings > Language and Input > Speech > Text-to-speech output
- Set Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Image © Sharaf Maksumov - 123rf.com
- Google text to speech
- Freetts ccm - Best answers
- Text to speech google - Best answers
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech - Guide
- Google assistant offline speech recognition - How-To - Android
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google - Guide
- Couldn't find your google account - Forum - Gmail
- Sorry, google doesn't recognize that email. - Forum - Gmail
This document, titled « How to Install and Enable Google Text-To-Speech on Android », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).