Even if you knew about it when you bought the computer, it's likely that after years and updates you no longer have any idea what version of Windows you're using. Knowing your OS can be important when following a tutorial (as each version has different features and functionality) or deciding whether it's time to upgrade to the latest version. Fortunately, the process is very simple and can be done from the operating system itself. Read on to discover how.
On Windows 10
1) The easiest way to find out what version you are running, is to type winver in the search box (next to the Windows logo) and press Enter.
2) A new window will appear. Look at the second line and you will see the exact Windows version and feature compilation that is installed on your computer.
Go to Start > Settings > System > About (the last option in the left column) and you will see the version and the operating system compilation.
On Windows 8.1
Press Windows + R simultaneously, type winver in the window that opens and click OK.
On Windows 7
Click Start, type Computer in the Search box, right-click on Computer > Properties. Under Windows edition, you will see your OS version.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Xnxubd s5 video online free download full version for windows 7w
- How to check windows version - Best answers
- Check windows version - Best answers
- Convert Videos Online Free - How-To - Video
- Nxxxa ace mp3 video converter online free download full version - How-To - Video
- Free video downloader for Android - Forum - Downloading
- Mp4 video on micromax q5 ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Wpl (avi) to mp3 audio converter - Forum - Software