In Microsoft Excel, it is possible to change the default action of the Enter key. You can follow the steps described below to change the default function of this key.
Change Default Function of Enter Key in Excel
To change the default action assigned to the Enter key, open your spreadsheet and click on the orb button. Next, click on Excel Options and move to the Advanced tab.
Now, go to the Editing options section and check the After pressing Enter, move selection box. In the Direction tab: expand the options and select Right:
Next, click OK. From now onwards, every time you press the Enter key, the cursor will switch to the right (adjacent cell).
Image: © Dzmitry Kliapitski - 123RF.com
- What is the purpose of enter key in ms excel
- Excel change enter to move right - Best answers
- Excel enter key behavior - Best answers
- Enter key will send your message - Guide
- Microsoft word enter key not working - How-To - Word
- How do i change my message settings to not send when i press the enter key? - How-To - Skype
- Alternative for enter key ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Locked.laptop.spacebar.and.enter.key.and.backspace ✓ - Forum - Keyboard