- Internet explorer 11 flickering windows 10
- Internet explorer flickering - Best answers
- Internet explorer flashing - Best answers
- Internet explorer 11 for windows 8 64 bit offline installer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Download internet explorer 11 for windows 11 64 bit - Guide
- Internet explorer 11 not saving passwords windows 10 - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Won't save passwords / usernames ✓ - Forum - Word
- Pop-up window not opening in internet explorer 11 ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
My best guess is one of the add-on's is at fault. Try opening the "Internet Options" from "Control Panel" and go to the "Programs" tab, "Manage Addons". Disable all of them (After you can activate them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit).
Carbon Copy you ROCK! I've been trying to get this issue repaired for two months now! this worked!! thank you!!!
Adjust your screen resolution, Control Panel > Display Settings, if you're in Vista: Control Panel > Personalization.