Internet keeps on flashing [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,
i have the latest windows installed on my laptop but each time I go to my internet explorer it just opens as normal but then it keeps on flashing repitaly and it deos not stop the only way I can stop it is by closing it and my othere programe the monzila firefox works prefectly but the internet explorer deos not I even did factory restore but no luck and I haw a brand new dell studio 1735 please help me thank u
See more 

7 replies

Best answer
Thank you
My best guess is one of the add-on's is at fault. Try opening the "Internet Options" from "Control Panel" and go to the "Programs" tab, "Manage Addons". Disable all of them (After you can activate them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit).

Thank you, CarbonCopy 30

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM has helped 2414 users this month

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! This helped my new Dell Studio xps, I had to disable Shokwawe Flash object, and this helped.
that was great, am very greatful
Thank you
Carbon Copy you ROCK! I've been trying to get this issue repaired for two months now! this worked!! thank you!!!
Thank you
Adjust your screen resolution, Control Panel > Display Settings, if you're in Vista: Control Panel > Personalization.
Thank you
sorry tried that but it did not work it still flashing
Hey just wondering if you ever got your internet to stop flashing and if so how?
Thank you
thanx it worked for me...
Thank you
CarbonCopy YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH - :):):)
Thank you
Fantastic.. It worked...