The discussions

Hacked facebook and nothing works to take them off

Hello, My facebook was hacked. They changed my password, name, email, trusted friends. I followed facebook steps, but because they changed my 'trus...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Mistakenly deleted my fb account

Closed

Hello, I mistakenly deleted my fb account and now can not log in to put my confirmation code.pls help me System Configuration: Android / Androi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Trouble entering numeric code sent to my cell phone

I haven't used my PC for awhile. I tried to sign onto my account with my password. Then I got a message to enter a code sent to my cell phone. I tried...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Hacked account

Closed

Good evening , My e mail account and my facebook page was hacked by an unknown person , could u help me to fix this problem plz . Best regards ,...

Ambucias

Connecting to internet

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use an old computer with windows XP home as a vps, do I require a router to access the internet with this platform? S...

ac3mark

Game downloading information

how to download clash of clans in my PC.

ac3mark

Please change my languae

Hello, please change my languageof facebook into english suddenly it change into arabic which is hard to read for me please change the language into e...

ac3mark

Can't login facebook sms code required

Solved

Hello, Can you please help me? I can't login my facebook. I've change phone and when i'm want to login, then facebook asked me for a code. I click...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2017 by
hani ch

Skype help

i need to create a new skype account for my friend but it just keeps saying download

BunoCS

Regading fake accont

Closed

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to take my complaint into your further consideration since still I'm effected from this harassment.Today I've noticed that so...

Ambucias

Activate my facebook account

Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Windows Phone / IEMobile 11.0can you please activate my old account

Ambucias

Need password

Closed

How do I recover my old Gmail password

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Fb

Closed

I don't get sent a sms code because I no longer have the phone that is on my fb account. And I no longer no the password to my email account that is ...

Ambucias

Recover my fb account

Closed

Hello, my fb account is disable due to some harrasment ,so kindly recover my account soon thank you

Ambucias

Cannot access my facebook and email

Closed

Cannot access my facebook and even i cannot access my email id associated with this account

Ambucias

Hello, can you help me how to open my facebook account plsss

Closed

Hello, can you help me how to open my facebook account plsss help me

Ambucias

Facebook account been hacked by somebody

Closed

Hello, System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0My Facebook account has been stolen from others. I don't know where I can get the verification code ...

12 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
Ong Zi Ming

Help me go back to old account

Closed

Hello, How can i go back to my old facebook account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

Ambucias

Change my mobile no

Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.5.932 Hai sir My phone no 7051041444 is presently not in use. So I want to change mob...

Ambucias

Recover facebook group permanently deleted by facebook team

Closed

Hello, I was an admin of one family group best family sargodha diii that has permanently deleted by facebook team, Have any way to get back my...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

How to get my deleted messenger facebook again

How can I get my deleted Facebook again

Ambucias

To delete the face id

hello this mh babu & someone open one face id to use my wife name & collect the picture from my profile & after that he or she posted one by one nega...

ac3mark

Whatsapp - how to download

Closed

Hello, how can u download whatsaap z2 latest version System Configuration: Tizen / Safari 537.3

BunoCS

How to change facebook mobile application language

Hello How do I change my Facebook Mobile Application language back to English? It was mistakenly changed to Indonesia and I can't understand it......

Brooke_Harper

Facebook page feeds are not reflected

Closed

Hello, My uncle.is trying.to access his facebook account. The account is active but the page feeds are not reflected. Once you click on the facebook...

Ambucias

My email id hacked

Closed

Dear sir My rediffmail benazir22@rediffmail.com has been hacked for a month .even my alternative email id and password is changed. Plz do something...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Looking to open old account

Closed

Hello, my name is Daniel Berkowitz; I used to have an account with the name The Rocking Fool for a long time and I had a lot of information in it and ...

Ambucias

N

Closed

Hello, How to recover my fb acount pls try to tell me

Ambucias

Trouble with password and signing into account

Closed

Hello I'm wondering can you help me . I've failed endlessly to sign in to my google account . I've forgotten my password and unfortunately the email...

Ambucias

Locked out of account

Closed

I have tried everything to get back into my account. Nothing is wotking. Please​ help me.

Ambucias

I cant acces my account

Closed

Hello, Sir. Actually I forgot my fb posward so I am I click on forgot pasward icon and it ask register no .or name I enter my no. To receive otp bu...

Ambucias

Find approval code

Closed

Hello, I'm lost my phone I can't find approval code so please send me a code to gmail System Configuration: Android / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Ambucias

Outstanding pencil drawing portrait my art facebook is disabled

Closed

Outstanding Pencil Drawing Portrait My Art Facebook is Disabled I want to my facebook is activated thank

Ambucias

Sir

Closed

Hello, The Account Name Is Da nii When i Want To Log In My Account This Message Is Shown On The Screen :( Thank You Unfortunately, you won't ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant get securitycode thru text message

Closed

Hello, i just got a new phone and everything is going well...But i cannot get my new password to login into my FB account. last phone I got it went ...

Ambucias

Google accounts disabled

Hello, my google account is(disabled) ***@*** when i want to login my google account its show the below mention Error. Google Accounts are usual...

Ambucias

Sent my id documents for verification to facebook

Closed

I have sent two group 1 id's to facebook for verification but I my account is disabled 2 days later. How can I speed up this process and get my accoun...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook password

Hello, i forgot my facebook password and every time i try to change it it says it sent an code to my email but every time i go to my email it never ...

Ambucias

Blocked by facebook

Closed

Hello, I am Marjorie Roberts, Facebook won't let me log in. Please retrieve my account. Thank you. I have been blocked since Friday, 24 March. today i...

Ambucias

Login approval code lost

Hello, Lost my login approval code and my phone number removed facebook account send me my login approval code my mail id par please help me My mai...

Ambucias

Open fb account

Hello,l my fb account blocked my self please re open my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

BunoCS

About fb account

Hello, dear why my acount are block..and plz my opne the account by xtylove sizzling jutt that my account jst nam chnaged otherwise that real accu...

BunoCS

Plz my fasebook id open

Closed

Help me plz my fasebook id open ***@*** 03472700034 plz open plz

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't access to my facebook account

Hello, I can't access to my Facebook account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Fb does not ask for id

Hello, I got an email saying that FB does not ask for id so wat happen to my account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

ac3mark

Confirmation email from facebook

Hello, I forgot my facebook password n even after requesting so many times i dont get any confirmation code in my inbox..all my details are correct n...

Ambucias

I need my facebook account where the profile pic on it is where

Hello there are three Facebook accounts thst I mistakenly opened due to the fact that one thst I needed most was hacked into .I need that one restored...

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Hi I am anlonder facebook user that hasn't gotten on facebook in the past two years but it is still there but someone changed all of my information s...

Ambucias

No internet after factory reset

I have recently factory rest my Windows 7 Dell computer and now i have no internet. It's giving message no software installed. Did i completely take e...

Ambucias

Need activetion code.my fb account

I lost my veryfid phn number so my fb account login code need.please help me

BunoCS
Results 10051 - 10100 out of a total of 20,558