The discussions

Salman

mier name salman Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
salman

No sound on internet?

Solved

I suddenly lost sound on all internet sites including youtube...tried all sorts, nothing worked...Found this advice from Allie on this forum dated Feb...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
Francine210

Tom tom gps registration.

Hello, Pliz show me how to register my Tom Tom GPS.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Need help linking google calender

Hello, how do you link a google calender with Thunderbird. Please help.

dist.urbd

My mozilla is not working

Hello, Res Sir/Madom, I added too much app in my mozilla firefox. I don't know what happened mozilla is not working now...

dist.urbd

Netgear adapter won't connect anymore

Hello, I have had a Netgear Wireless-N 150 USB adapter for about 2 years, and yesterday my computer stopped connecting to the Internet. My iPad an...

dist.urbd

Intenet speed problem

Hello, sir i suffer internet through reliance 3g data card with aircel 2g connection.suffering and downloading speed are very low.so i can improve i...

dist.urbd

Internet

Hello, i cant connect my computer to my wifi i just bought it off someone and for some reason it wont connect , please someone help me! i have an hp m...

jack4rall

Google chrome not install

Hello, I many time to try google chrome download but sorry to say fail the download what reason please help me my windows xp Configuration: Wi...

jack4rall

Connection problems

Solved

hello,can you help me about my internet connection?my pc is connected to a router but it seems i can't browse the internet .When i direct it to my co...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2012 by
dimmuborgir2901

Internet explorer stops working

Hello, Most of the time the interner is OK, but I do get the error message saying Internet Explorer was stoped working Thank You Linda Co...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Toolbar

Hello, please help me to make the websites i want to be on my toolbar yeah i know you go to the website and hit favorites but when i do that it dont s...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Cannot download flash

Hello, hi, i had flash on my computer some games would not work so i tried to do an update this would not work so i decided to delete it and downl...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
dade

Domain

Hello, Am asking if I can get a free domain name please

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
benamrane nekrouf

My dell laptop wont connect to the internet

Hello, hi i have a dell laptop and i have had it connected to my wifi and through cable before but one afternoon i come home and turn it on and it sai...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Problems for downloading music

Hello, I am a new member here, hi everyone, my name is sara and i would like to know that i just downloading Limewire 4.8.18 i tried to downlo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

How to download hp driver

Hello, i have a hp desktop whose model no vy707av but i have no lan driver so plz send me ans. that how to download lan driver

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2012 by
kieferschild

Adobe reader x download

Hello, I can't get adobe reader to download once I uninstalled it. It gets to 52% then freezes. I hit pause and restart, it gets to 52% again and fr...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Cannot access the internet

Solved

Hello, I have win xp Pro. Running IE 8. I can log into the pc remotely but can't access the internet from the computer using browser or email or ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2012 by
gsingles

My facebook account was disabled.

Hello, My account was disabled since 24/07/2012 without any reason, and I am sure that I did not publish any unapproperiate content, so I t...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
Faraz Abid

No sound through the web pages

Closed

I also found another to solve the sound issue. Somehow changes in the security settings messed with my sound even though it worked on my computer itse...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Browser setting

Hello, i was using tata docomo plus and at the time of access of net i had find the dailogue box browser setting and i clicked on yes and now whene...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2012 by
vishal_s  

Can connect to network, but not internet

Hello, I can connect to the wireless network with laptops and smartphones, but my desktop won't connect to the internet. If I unplug the modem and ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Internet slow sometimes

Hello, who ever can help me sometimes my internet loads firefox up slow sometimes but other days it goes fast even to load an 10minute youtube video i...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Samsung gt-e2652 to pc connection windows xp

Dear Sir I have using the Samsung mobile Model GT-E2652 with 3g aircel internet connection I want to connect the internet through in my mobile to L...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Google's logo doesn't appear???

Hello, When I open my home page (Google Search) the Google logo does not appear and all I see is white where the logo should be. All the other norma...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2012 by
Yoda

Not getting facebook confirmation!

Closed

Hello, I am trying to add my new gmail to my facebook account. I click on "add new email" and put in the new one and everything, then it tells me ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Password forget

Hello, plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2012 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Setup says that im not conected to internet

Hello, When i'm downloading a program from a setup it won't let me download because a message says that i'm not connected to internet but i am on ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2012 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Can't log on to internet with new computer.

Closed

Hello, I am able to log on the internet with my mac, but just borrowed a hp laptop from a friend and it will not connect. The internal connector ...

pcsces

Internet explorer stopped working

Hello, Last year my Windows Vista machine no longer let IE open. Can not connect to INternet; however the Internet connection is fine. Everythin...

jack4rall

How do i config my cyberghost .

Hello, i dont understand how to use cyberghost Any help, please? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 14.0

jack4rall

Facebook account got hacked

Hello, someone hacked my facebook account and he shared some dirty picutures on it kindly help me to solve this

jack4rall

Utorrent

Hello, Please can you ensure me. How can i download fastly from utorrent in Bangladesh?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

My facebook account is disabled

Hello, hi i m Tika paudel. My facebook account is disabled mistakly. i couldnt reactivate my account. please help me Configuration: Linux / Fir...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Yahoo account locked

Hello.. I have a little problem with my yahoo account . That is my primary mail account, and i'm using in for work etc. I receive calls from my ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Real player download button no longer working

Hello, I there (: I've just downloaded Real Player today and used it earlier to download a video on youtube to use to make a Ponyo gif set. That ...

laserchicken

Not able to access certain sites

Hello, My system has browsers Explorer and Chrome. Today, I am not able to access certain sites in both the browsers. Google couldn't find the sit...

laserchicken

Plz delted my fake a/c urjent plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello, hi..my name is Srishti Verma some one has created my fake profile on facebook and he/she is posting very bad comments and posts on that....

pcsces

Connect samsung chat 527 via bluetooth to pc

Hello, i want to connect my samsung chat 527 k mobile to my laptop via bluetooth for internet browsing.....................please help me......... ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2012 by
shaily

I cant watch online videos on my pc

Hello, i cant watch any video on my pc i recentally upgraded to windows 7 and windows 7 is not playing any video it show a message on every vide...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Download problem

Hello, plz send me internet explorer setup internet explorer>

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2012 by
hibou 92

Facebook code confirmation problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536.11 i face confirmation problem facebook cannot resend me this code He says: Once you'v...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

My email id and password some one changed

Hello, my name is ahmad jamal my some one has changed my email id and password too , so please reset my account. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safar...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

D945gcr sound downloader free

Hello, Hello, i have intel d945gcr motherboard . i want sound drivers for the mother board.....please give me free download site

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
aquarelle

I face mobile confermation problem

Hello, plz send me mobile confirmation code plz i varify my account plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536.11

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Recover facebook photos videos i've deleted

Solved

Hello, I've deleted some photos & videos from my facebook account and now I want to recover them please tell me how can I do it and thanks

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
alibi

Can't download itunes

Hello pls. help My computer can't download iTunes because There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this ...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
Sawx

My browser will not connect on one website

Hello, my name ia Richard My Android. Will not connect with one website why and will u please help me. Thankyou

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
Rick

Facebook login problem

Hello, No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536.11

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
pcsces
Results 16801 - 16850 out of a total of 20,559