The discussions

Linksys wireless router

Sorry to pester you again, I contaced my ISP to see what would happen if I reset my router, and got the following message: You shouldn't need to re...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
lb

Linksys router wrt54g2

Hello, I have a Linksys router WRT54g2, the sleek black one, my problem is I cannot get the access restrictions to work, no matter what time I put in...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
finallygotit

Linksys router not working properly

Hello, I have a Linksys router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I get a strong signal but unable to get on the internet...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Linksys router security code

Hi I have a wireless router, which I use to connect my laptop to the internet. However, I need the code to get the internet on my Nintendo DSi and I ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Confused

Linksys

Hello, i have a linksys adapter but i cant use it!!!!I want to connect to the internet im my room from my living room..I have a hp pavilion computer ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Linksys roters

Hello, i saw a e-how website that Linksys Router WRT54GL v1.1 could be free for the internet I like to know is it become free after 4 steps or not. ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
streetdreamz1969@yahoo.com

Linksys wireless-n home router

Hello, I purchased a Linksys Wireless N home Router about a week ago. I have a dell desk top computer. I inserted the CD and started running thro...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How to set the linksys wireless 2.4ghz if i f

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Linksys wrt54gv.8..2 no internet at all

Hello, After rebooting my HP vista tablet laptop over the X'mas holidays, I couldn't access to internet even with the cable to the router. When con...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Linksys router wrt54g2

Hello, try downloading disk and keep getting error message 323. Disk never fully downloads. any suggestions?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Internet thru modem ok, but not thru linksys

Hello, I have a dell desktop and a cable company given modem. When I connect directly through the modem, I can get internet access through the Tim...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

No hardwire connection with linksys

Hello, I have a wireless connection with my WRT54G Linksys router but do not have one when disconnected wirelessly and hardwired to the router. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
casey

Linksys usb adapter

Hello, my mom had to get a new hardrive for her computer and now the computer does not recongnize the linksys usb adapter she needs to install it to ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Linksys router setup says it can't find it

Hello, I just got a Linksys Wireless G router (WRT54GS), using a Charter cable modem, and when I do the Easy Set up install cd, I connect all the cab...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
alanash

Pressed "reset" on back of linksys wrt16

Hello, I Pressed "Reset" on back of Linksys N router WRT160N, and now none of my wireless devices can connect. I tried popping in the reinstall CD...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
NeoCmdr1

Linksys won't work

Hello, I have the linksys router also and have spent at least 10 hours on tech support over 3 days they cannot get this to work. It works fine i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
thebus61

Linksys router

Hello, I am having trouble with my router I tried to reset the ip address and when you go to cmd and put in ipconfig/release there is a name before y...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Linksys wrt54g wireless router ploblem `

Hello, this is mani my linksys wireless router wrt54g is problem for configuring i enter the ip for address bar it shows user name and passw...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Connecting windows 7 to linksys-g broadband

Hello, I have a Linksys-G Broadband Router network that has two Vista computers and one XP computer. The new computer with Windows 7 says it will on...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

No linksys disk

Hello, I recently relocated to a new abode and have hooked up my computers and everything so that I can resume my uneventful life, but I want to ma...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Linksys wrt54g2 v1 issues

Hello, I have had this Linksys router for a bout a year now, and have dealt with the issue up until now- but I'm getting fed up. I have had this ro...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Installing linksys n

Hello, My laptop in my only computer in my household. I just bought a linksys n router so that I can work anywhere around my house with my lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Internet connection problem linksys wrt54gc

Hello, I used Web-based Utility to change the Internet Connection Type of my new linksys wireless router WRT54GC to HTCP, but my defoult protocol i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
Marjan

Linksys router to modem - wrong plug

Hello, I would like to link my new Linksys wireless router (WRT54G2) to the modem, but the plug on the fixed cable from the modem does not correspo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Cannot connect to my linksys router wireless

Hello, I have a linksys and its connected to my pc and my modem so my internet works fine. But I recently got an ipod that I want to connect wireless...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Can't get linksys wireless adapter to install

My friend gave me this linksys wireless adapter and the installation cd. When I try to install it, the installer pops up for a split-second and closes...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
Sam

Router linksys wrt54gs

Hello, I have the Linksys Wrt54GS Version 7 It all works fine including wireless set up WPA2 The problem I have is that the wireless will not ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
sensei.moore

Linksys router firmware upgrade

Solved

I have a problem with my linksys router model BEFW11s4 and i think i have to update the firmware, but i downloaded it from the linksys website and its...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Swampus

Linksys router

Solved

Hello, How do I find my passphase for my Linksys Router?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Xbox 360 can't find my linksys ciscio

Hello, i have had an xbox 360 for half a year now which has run on a wireless network to a linksys router. This router broke and so we have just boug...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
ap

Linksys modem

Hello, how can control download speed to each computer from a linksys wag 200 adsl modem

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Linksys wrt310n

heyy, i am a PC and mac user so some of my stuff doesnt wanna work together, so itd b nice if u know bout both, i got the airport express to extend my...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
blckshdw95

Replacing linksys router with a dlink

Hello, I have a wireless home network using Linksys router and usb network in remote desktop. My router died, so I replaced it with a DLink router. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Linksys router

Hello, I have a Linksys Router WRT54G. Havn't had many problem with it until I had to replace my computer recently. When I hooked up my new compu...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Linksys router problem

Hello, I had my router set up and all worked well. I recently was traveling and hooked up to the Internet at the hotel. when I got back from my t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Linksys router trouble

Hello, I've been having a bit of trouble lately. When i put the 192.168.1.1 into the address bar, it just gives me a blank page. No prompt for login ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Dlink modem will not connect to linksys routr

Hello, I am on ATT DSL and just replaced my old Westell Modem with a newer D-Link modem (2320B). My network includes a Linksys wired Router BEFSR4...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
okii

Add another computer with linksys router

Hello, dont know how to add another computer to my wireless linksys router

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
kc09

Vista with linksys router

Hello, I have two laptops. One with Vista and the other with Windows XP. I finally got my Vista system to work and then tried to set up the Windows X...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Cant connect to linksys pqge

Hello, I have tried many things to get connected to linksys page but it wont open. It appears to start to connect but then gives up and doesnt ope...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
wallace

My linksys router will not connect to the

Hello, my linksys router connects to the internet but it says it isn't connected to the internet. I've tried so many times troubleshooting but, it wi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Linksys access by 2 or more vista laptops

Hello, I have a Linksys network which worked fine with 2 or more XP enabled laptops and 1 Vista laptop accessing the network and the internet. Recent...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Can't log in to wrv200 linksys router

Hello, Just gave up an hour and a half of my life to Linksys and Cisco phone support, to be told that due to recent Windows and IE security updates...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Connecting to linksys-g

My laptop was working just fine, connecting to internet via wireless linksys router, until this evening. I cannot log on to the internet. When I loo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Change settings on linksys wireless-g router

Hello, I need to change the encryption method on my router from 64 bit to 128 bit. I purchased this router assuming I would be able to get support w...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Comcast+linksys+secure = no connectivity

Hello, My comcast cable modem needed a signal refresh. The Linksys wrt54g was challenge to get back online, but eventually it did. Now I can connec...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Install linksys to sony vaio

Hello, A friend gave me her Sony Vaio laptop. I have AT&T broadband at home and wanted to hook up the wireless with them to take the laptop to my co...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Wireless netgear linksys

Hello, I have a linksys WRT110 wireless router for wireless networking. I have a Netgear WGPS606 wireless print server with one printer on it. Is ther...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
1DayOff

Linksys router troubles

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to permanently fix this problem. I recently got a linksys wireless router last week. I have three comp...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
zerfree40

Linksys router with adsl modem

Hello, I have a TATA Indicom Modem with Lan IP - 192.168.1.254 and the internet is a STATIC IP connection.I also have Linksys RVS4000 Router.In thi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
todotoo
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 236