The discussions

Linksys wrt54g does not release wan ip adress

Hello Guys, I have a little problem. I have a Linksys WRT54G that just will not realse its WAN IP adress. My ISP here in the UK is Virgin Media...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
Adil

322 error using linksys

Hello, seem to go crazy here, my problem goes like this: i bought a linksys on May 2010 and installed it on my desktop and worked fine on both des...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Cris

Ipod with linksys wrt54g router - using nat?

Hello, I have a few local PCs and a Linksys WRT54G WiFi router all connected to a common switch, then outward to a network and Internet. A few PCs ar...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
ga

Need set up cd for linksys wireless router wr

Closed

Hello, i need the set up cd for the wrt54gs version 7.o linksys wireless router. I cannot find the one that came with the router when I purchased it...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Scamper

Time warner and linksys wrt54g - windows 7

Hello, The connection keeps dropping and today it won't stay connected at all. I have downloaded current firmware, changed cables, etc. I know it...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Linksys wrt54g router does not connect

Hello, I hope someone can help me because I've spent at least 15-20 hours on the phone with both my internet provider and Linksys to no avail. I'm...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
dawooddoe

Linksys wrt54g2 router configuration

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT54G2 router which doesnot recognizes my internet connection. I have a WiMax internet connection from Reliance. It has a Po...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
kris

How to re-install linksys router?

Hello, i reformatted my pc and now i am trying to re-install my linksys router but i couldn't remember the username and password since the info wa...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Setting time limits on wireless linksys route

Hello, How can i turn off all computers on wireless network at 10PM till 6AM every day? Thanks It is a linksys wirelss WRT54GS

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
speedlever

Linksys problem?

Hello, I am trying to host on warcraft 3 the frozen throne I have read numerous guides all of which tell me to type in my default gateway into the ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
saply

Ugh i need help with linksys wrt54gs2

I have a linksys WRT54GS2 router by cisco, when i got the router they sent a cd with it i installed it like a dummy, and now i want to remove the soft...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Angel

Linksys wireless router

I've clicked on the link, but when I do what it says it either doesn't do anything or the following message comes up: 401 Unauthorized Authorizati...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Setup linksys router to network

Hello, I had to reload the o/s onto my laptop, Dell Latitude d530, and when I did I lost my network connection. I am using a Linksys WRT54G V8 and a...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
dawooddoe

Linksys connectivity problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0i have a friend that allows me to use her wireless internet and am a user on her secur...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Linksys wireless-g broadband router

Hello, I had used wireless router and I want to concted to me labtop can you explain to me what I need to do please Configuration: Windows V...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Lost set up disc for linksys router

Hello, I am looking for a setup disc for model no. WRT54G ver. 6. Does anyone have one that I could have/buy? Thanks! Deb Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Linksys wrt54g2 router problem

I have had my Lynksys router for a few years now and it has been fine, up until a week ago. Now none of the laptops in the house can connect to the i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Trying to connect to linksys route to laptop

Hello, I purchased a 2nd laptop and am trying to add it to the Linksys router with no success. I also forgot the password. I have typed 192.168....

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Can't get linksys router wrt54gs to connect

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a linksys router model WRT54GS v2.1 but I have no installation cd. From what I've read on cnet, I am under that understanding that a r...

17 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Opinionated 1960

How to secure my linksys wireless g router

Does anyone know how I can secure my wireless g router so that others can't jump on my internet? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
xenxay

Linksys

Hello, I cannot access Linksys login page for setup 192.168.1.1 I keep getting message error out of time or something like that. the one time I did...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
xpcman

How do i reconfigure linksys wrt54g?

Hello running windows 7. how do I reconfigure, start fresh as new a linksys wrt54g router?

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
dawooddoe

Hooking up to linksys

Hello, I am adding a Dell Latitude to the wireless router in my home. I cannot remember the name of the network. Worse yet, when I guess and am as...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Linksys router not working...

My linksys router is not working! It was working fine then I wanted to change the name of the router and ever since i did that my internet wont work!...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
dawooddoe

Old password on linksys router

I have an Linksys router model BEFW11S4 Version 4 and can't reset my old password. Router works fine when it's unsecured but as soon as I enable secur...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
gadow21

Linksys router

Solved/Closed

My son was trying to find my wireless network as a guest and entered what I thought was the secure pass word it didn't work so he tried to disable min...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
Gilly

Internet is so slow with linksys!

Hi, I have an older computer. A Vpr Matrix I'm guessing series 1600 or 1800? I got it in 2002. Anyway, we have Mediacom, and the router used to be Wla...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Aiyedogbon

Can't connect with linksys router on a mac

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was trying to set my password on linksys via http://192.168.1.1 and at the WPA Shared key password my connection dropped. Now when I try ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Don

Can the acer laptop connect to the linksys

i have tried every thing Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Trouble with linksys router befw11s4

We have a strong signal on the Linksys wireless connection but cannot get to the Internet. Everything is connected as told to me by the customer supp...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dawooddoe

Wrt 120 n router linksys

Hello, i have wrt120 n router it is connected with my laptop , signal strentgh is strong but when i try to access internet i doesnt work , i am usin...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
white_coffeee

Linksys router help!

Hello, I have a linksys cisco router and it's driving me nuts..I'm not very computer literate so yeah. I have connected everything properly accordin...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
ulduarhero

Linksys router

I have a linksys router that I use to pick up the internet on my laptop and my dad's laptop. I've seen how to go in and change the settings and want ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
wires and plugs

Linksys wep works with mac os but not pc

I have a Linksys Wireless G Model WRT54G router and 90% of the time I'm a MacBook Pro with no problem. But when I try to use a Toshiba PC on the wirel...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
iveal

Linksys firmware upgrade failed

I tired to upgrade my linksys wrt54gs and it just timed out now the setup page is corrupted i can still connect to the internet n browse but cant con...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
iveal

Need setup disk for linksys router

I am needing a setup disk for Linksys wireless router model #BEFW11S4 version 4? Son gave it to me without a disk because he lost it. Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
dawooddoe

Linksys wireless g wrt54g v5 stopp

Hi there! My router just stopped working yesterday for no reason that I can discern. I had been using it wirelessly for both my MacBook and my iPod...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
iveal

My linksys wrt54g wont work

I have a linksys wrt54g v8 and i have done all the basic steps to fix it... and more. I tried cloning mac address and changing settings left and righ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Evan

Linksys network adapter

I have Verizon MiFi wireless. It works great for two laptops. I installed a Linksys Network Adapter on my desktop. The signal is excellent on the d...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
mattx

Can't save settings on linksys web-basd setup

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me! I have a WRT54GS Ver 6. router. It has been working fine until yesterday, when it completely stopped working....

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
K

Problem w/motorola modem and linksys router

Hello, I reset the router to factory settings and have not been able to get online since. Connection is excellent, all the indicator lights are green...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
Simdan

Linksys wrt 54g v 8.2 need install cd

Hello, I lost my set up cd for my Linsys wrt54g wireless router. Can I get it somewhere online? Thanks! Apolecat

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Erica

Cannot connect to the net using linksys wifi

Hello, i cannot connect to the internet using my linksys wifi. coz it ask for validity identity. or a certiification? the problem started when my f...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Can't connect to linksys wireless wrt54gs2

Hello, I just purchased a new HP laptop that automatically comes with Windows 7. I also got a Linksys Wireless router - WRT54GS2 - and my problem is ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Printer problem on linksys wrt54g2

Hello, My sister and I have Dell laptops that are connected to Linksys WRT54G2 routers. I at the beginning had no problem printing on the Epson prin...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
dybbody

Linksys wrt54g router setup not working

I have a Linksys WRT54G V8 wireless router, and when I try to run the setup program it cant find the internet connection.. My internet connection is w...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
spanky

At&t and linksys wrt54g

Hello, I have set up my wireless router and show that I have connected to my router. But when I open a webbrowser, I am unable to connect to any w...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Trouble with wifi on linksys wrt54gs

Hello, First of all, I have a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster ""WRT54GS"". I have connected to the router with my laptop. goo...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
Law

Linksys wrt54gs rooter

Hello, The windows under "Cisco System" does not lit. What does this mean

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Linksys router password

When I type in the password for my Linksys router as "admin", as I have been told to do, it comes up 401 unauthorized. I've tried typing in other pas...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
lb
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 236