Depending on how you use your phone, you may find it useful to deactivate the Siri features that are activated by default. Here is how to deactivate Siri on iPhone and iPad.
To turn off Siri on iOS:
- Go to Setting.
- Go to Siri & Search.
- Turn off Listen for "Hey Siri.".
- Turn off Press Side Button for Siri.
any more questions about ios? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to disable siri on iphone se
- How to turn off music on iPhone > Guide
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps > Guide
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension > Guide
- We can't review this decision [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to message yourself on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone > Guide