In this short article, we will show you how to remove a contact from your blacklist on an Android or Samsung mobile phone, and also how to remove numbers from your iPhone's block list.
How to remove contact from blacklist on Android and Samsung?
To remove a contact that you have previously blacklisted on an Android device:
- On the home screen go to Apps > Call Filter
- Then select the Menu icon > Block management
- Then select the blocked number you wish to unblock
- Select unblock number and unblock the number.
If that doesn't work, you can try this:
- Go to Settings> Applications> Call> All Calls> Auto Reject.
- Simply remove the number from this list and confirm your choice.
How to remove contact from block list on iPhone?
To remove a contact from your blacklist on an iPhone go to Settings > Phone > Blocked contacts. You should then see a list of all of the blocked numbers and contacts. Tap the Edit button in the top right of the screen and then you will have the option to remove a number from the list.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- How to remove reject list in samsung guru
- How to remove blacklist number in samsung guru
- Samsung guru blacklist
- How To Remove Numbers From The Blocked List
- E1200Y sim lock password [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Auto reject list full, how to empty [solved] > Forum - Android
- Samsung C3050 - activate the reject list
- How to empty Samsung E2100B reject list [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number