If you would like to get more views for a video on YouTube, you should try promoting it on your channel. This tutorial will teach you how to feature a video on your channel's page.
Feature a video on your channel: what steps?
Sign in to your YouTube channel and click on your profile image (located top-right). From there, select YouTube Studio.
Next, scroll down the left sidebar and select Customization.
Next, click Layout under Channel customization. You now have two options:
The first one is to choose a video for unsubscribed visitors (a channel trailer). To add this type of video, click ADD next to Channel trailer for people who haven't subscribed.
The second option is to choose a video to highlight for your subscribers. To do so, click ADD next to Featured video for returning subscribers. You will get to choose between various options, such as setting any specific video to feature, whether it is from your channel or not.
Note: You can follow the same steps from your mobile device if you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- How to feature a video on youtube
- Youtube featured video
- How to feature a video on your youtube channel
- Super video downloader youtube > Download
- How to feature a channel in youtube > Guide
- Video transcript youtube > Guide
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video > Guide
- Vidmate > Download
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Clear your YouTube history on Android