If you would like to get more views for a video on YouTube, you should try promoting it on your channel. This tutorial will teach you how to feature a video on your channel's page.
Feature a video on your channel: what steps?
Sign in to your YouTube channel and click on your profile image (located top-right). From there, select YouTube Studio.
Next, scroll down the left sidebar and select Customization.
Next, click Layout under Channel customization. You now have two options:
The first one is to choose a video for unsubscribed visitors (a channel trailer). To add this type of video, click ADD next to Channel trailer for people who haven't subscribed.
The second option is to choose a video to highlight for your subscribers. To do so, click ADD next to Featured video for returning subscribers. You will get to choose between various options, such as setting any specific video to feature, whether it is from your channel or not.
Note: You can follow the same steps from your mobile device if you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- Gany youtube
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video > Guide
- Youtube video download > Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- How to get a transcript of a youtube video > Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 > Forum - Gmail
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool