YouTube Premium is a paid Google service that offers additional access to the service. Additionally, with a Premium account, you can watch YouTube videos without ads.
How to register for free?
The easiest way to access YouTube Premium content is to register for a paid account using your credit or debit card. This will run you $12 per month. To register, go to the YouTube Premium website. Once signed up for the first time, you'll receive a one-month free trial. During the trial, you will have unlimited free access, and you can cancel it any time before the end of the first month for no additional charges.
How to find a family or student plan?
YouTube Premium also offers a family plan and a student plan for a reduced price. A family plan costs $15 per month and includes access for up to 6. By taking a family plan, you can share the cost and decrease the monthly amount you pay. Split this plan among your family and friends to maximize your savings. A student plan will run you $7 per month, so if you're still studying there is a way to save a few bucks per month.
Google doesn't allow you to access YouTube Premium in exchange for viewing ads. However, this option is available with YouTube Music, so if you want to have unlimited and free music (including advertising), just register.
- How To Get YouTube Premium for Free
- How to Change Your Location on YouTube
- Youtube transcript
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- Youtube download
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool