YouTube Premium is a paid Google service that offers additional access to the service. Additionally, with a Premium account, you can watch YouTube videos without ads.
How to register for free?
The easiest way to access YouTube Premium content is to register for a paid account using your credit or debit card. This will run you $12 per month. To register, go to the YouTube Premium website. Once signed up for the first time, you'll receive a one-month free trial. During the trial, you will have unlimited free access, and you can cancel it any time before the end of the first month for no additional charges.
How to find a family or student plan?
YouTube Premium also offers a family plan and a student plan for a reduced price. A family plan costs $15 per month and includes access for up to 6. By taking a family plan, you can share the cost and decrease the monthly amount you pay. Split this plan among your family and friends to maximize your savings. A student plan will run you $7 per month, so if you're still studying there is a way to save a few bucks per month.
Google doesn't allow you to access YouTube Premium in exchange for viewing ads. However, this option is available with YouTube Music, so if you want to have unlimited and free music (including advertising), just register.
- Youtube premium free
- Get youtube premium free
- How to get free youtube premium
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone > Guide
- How to download YouTube music to a USB > Guide
- Free YouTube to MP3 Converter > Download
- Youtube video downloader free download full version > Download
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 video youtube [solved] > Forum - Android
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video: on iPhone
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Clear your YouTube history on Android