YouTube displays the number of users who have subscribed to your channel below each of your videos and on your channel page. This setting is enabled by default but you can turn it off.
Can you hide the subscriber count on your channel?
Creators can easily hide the subscriber count. To do so, sign in to your YouTube account and click on your avatar at the upper right hand corner. From there, select Settings.
Next, select Channel status and features.
Once this is done, click Channel and then Advanced settings. Scroll down to Subscriber count and then clear the checkbox next to Display the number of people subscribed to my channel. Finally, confirm by clicking Save.
Note: Remember that you can hide the subscriber count from your phone as well, once you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- Skype - Hide the users count from the contact list
- How to Hide or Delete a Video From Your YouTube Channel
- View Your YouTube Channel as Another User
- How To Disable Comments on YouTube
- How To Make Your YouTube Channel Private
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool