By default, the YouTube app on your Android device sends you notifications alerting you of new videos. If you find this annoying and want to deactivate these notifications, you can do so simply by following a few steps detailed below.
How to disable the notifications?
Open the YouTube for Android app, click on your avatar, and select Settings.
Go to the Notifications section, and uncheck Subscriptions.
You should no longer receive notifications when a new video is posted. You can also change other notification settings, such as notifications for other types of activity, or personalize them for each channel.
- Turn off wifi networks available notification android
- Disable Sounds and Vibrations in Facebook Messenger
- How to Lock the Touch Screen During Video Playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- How To Disable Gmail Notifications on Android
- How To Turn Off Chat Heads in Facebook Messenger
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool