Thanks to the new iOS14 watching video in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode has become extremely simple and handy. Now you can watch your favorite movie and at the same time reply to your messages without the video being interrupted - here's how!
How to Use Picture-in-Picture Mode on YouTube?
For now, the PiP mode on the YouTube app is only available to Premium subscribers, but there is a trick to use it even if you have a free YouTube account.
- Open YouTube in the Safari browser and tap on the aA sign in the upper left corner, then choose Request Desktop Website.
- Start playing your video and tap on it so it becomes full-screen.
- Tap on it to view the control panel and then, select the Picture-in-Picture icon.
- Now you can go to your messengers or other apps and the video will continue to play in the background. You can move it around your phone screen as you like.
Note: The same hack also works for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- How to get youtube to play in the background iphone
- How To Change Picture Mode on LG Smart TV
- How to Enable the Dual Play Mode on an LG Smart TV (WebOs)
- How to Change Picture Mode on Samsung Smart TV
- Switch to Big Picture Mode by Default in Steam
- How to Enable the HDD Eco Mode and Auto Power Off on LG Smart TV
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool