Game of War - Fire Age
is a massively multiplayer online strategy game for iPhone. The player evolves in a fantasy world and has the goal to protect the empire he built. Alliances can be formed with other online players to better defend themselves against enemies. It is developed by Machine Zone Incorporation.
- Game principle: in Game of War - Fire Age, the user plays a hero he can make stronger via trainings and exercises. He also has to build a kingdom, make it grow and flourish and construct several properties of different kinds.
- Fighting: combats are happening in real time in Game of War - Fire Age. This means that an army of different units having their own specificities can be established as avatar during assaults. Players can select their own fighters.
- Customization: lots of heroes' customization options are available and numerous. It can affect the character's appearance as well as its capabilities. For instance, it is possible to upgrade weapons with gems of exceptional powers.
- Alliance: Game of War - Fire Age is endowed with an alliance system that facilitates the progression into the game. The two online players can exchange resources with allies or organize massive attacks against foes.
- Chat box: an instant chat box is integrated to Game of War - Fire Age. This game enables to send messages to other online players. Two modes allow the gamer to speak with either one person or with a group.
- Game of War - Fire Age can be downloaded for free.
- This game incorporates a real-time translation for Instant Messaging (talk with foreign players). It supports up to 32 languages.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 9, 2014 at 02:08 AM.