Paytm is India's leading e-wallet and payment banking service, widely popular in metro and small towns of the country. It helps users make instant electronic payments and transfer money to bank accounts. But, to enjoy the seamless services, users are required to complete their KYC (know your customers) documents.
To submit KYC documents on Paytm:
- Open the Paytm application on Android or iOS.
- Enter your Aadhaar details and validate the OTP code you will receive.
- Enter all the required personal information, Paytm accepts only government-approved identification documents, like your Aadhaar card, passport, voter card, or driver's license.
- Once submitted, the process may take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Paytm kyc documents
- Facebook account reviewing these additional documents [solved] > Facebook Forum
- We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back > Facebook Forum
- How to delete multiple files on Mac > Guide
- Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing th [solved] > Facebook Forum
- Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account > Facebook Forum