There are times you may want to make sure that you will not be disturbed by any incoming messages or notifications on WeChat, such as during business meetings or at night. In this article, we will show you how to enable the Do Not Disturb mode.
What is Do Not Disturb mode on WeChat?
Do Not Disturb mode lets you get some rest of notifications and messages from WeChat and mute all the incoming messages and calls. You can enable and disable this mode to your convenience.
How to enable Do Not Disturb mode on WeChat on Android and iPhone?
Mute notifications for new messages for specific hours of the day on WeChat. Here's how to enable the Do Not Disturb mode:
- Launch WeChat and go to the Me tab.
- Tap on Settings (cog icon) then Do Not Disturb mode.
- Toggle Do Not Disturb On.
- Set the Start and End times.
- To disable the Do Not Disturb mode, simply move the slider left and it will be switched off.
- Wechat do not disturb
- Wechat do not disturb disappeared
- Polsky tv android
- Wechat return key > Forum - Messaging
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android > Guide
- How to turn off speaker mode on WeChat? > Guide
- How to adjust the font on WeChat? > Guide
- Use the Enter key to send messages on WeChat > Guide
- How to check if a contact is online on Viber?
- Avatarify: deepfake, app, download
- How to disable video call on Viber: iPhone, Android
- TeamSpeak disable voice notifications
- How to hide your phone number on WeChat?
- How to turn off Viber location services: Android, iOS
- How to clear the Viber app history?
- How to to change Viber background
- How to turn off WeChat notification sound?
- How to go offline on Viber
- Enable WeChat landscape display, floating windows
- How to turn off Viber incoming message sounds
- Turn off Viber notifications: on Android
- Delete Viber messages: for everyone, for myself
- How to change WeChat wallpaper?
- Viber seen status: off, disabled
- Set your favorite music as ringtone in Viber
- How to clear and recover your chat history on WeChat
- Turn off message preview on Viber
- How to create a group chat in Viber: Android, iPhone
- How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
- Public moments in WeChat: see, enable and disable
- How to add Viber contacts to favorites?
- Reset your WeChat password: via email, phone number
- Alternatives to Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
- How to use Signal app: review, security, desktop
- How to use Signal on desktop: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Create a Chatbot: free, online, for website
- Everything about Discord: create a server, stream, record