There are times you may want to make sure that you will not be disturbed by any incoming messages or notifications on WeChat, such as during business meetings or at night. In this article, we will show you how to enable the Do Not Disturb mode.
What is Do Not Disturb mode on WeChat?
Do Not Disturb mode lets you get some rest of notifications and messages from WeChat and mute all the incoming messages and calls. You can enable and disable this mode to your convenience.
How to enable Do Not Disturb mode on WeChat on Android and iPhone?
Mute notifications for new messages for specific hours of the day on WeChat. Here's how to enable the Do Not Disturb mode:
- Launch WeChat and go to the Me tab.
- Tap on Settings (cog icon) then Do Not Disturb mode.
- Toggle Do Not Disturb On.
- Set the Start and End times.
- To disable the Do Not Disturb mode, simply move the slider left and it will be switched off.