If you want to retain a certain level of anonymity on WeChat, you can hide your phone number using a specific feature on the app. We will show you how to do so in this article.
Can people see my phone number on WeChat?
In WeChat people who added you via your phone number can see it, while others can't. You can switch off the option of finding and friending you via your phone number. Here's how:
How to hide your phone number on WeChat?
- Launch WeChat and go to the Me tab.
- Next, tap on Settings (cog icon) > Privacy.
- Click on Methods for Friending Me:
- Toggle the Mobile Number switch to Off.
- Wechat hide phone number
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Hide your phone number
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube > Guide
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web > Guide
- How to Disable Public Moments in WeChat
- How To Display Hidden Files on Android
- How to change WeChat wallpaper?
- How to clear and recover your chat history on WeChat
- How to adjust the font on WeChat?
- Enable WeChat landscape display, floating windows
- Use the Enter key to send messages on WeChat
- Public moments in WeChat: see, enable and disable
- How to turn off speaker mode on WeChat?
- How to turn off WeChat notification sound?
- Reset your WeChat password: via email, phone number
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on WeChat: on iPhone, Android