Aren't you tired of chaotic posts shuffled up by an algorithm on your social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.? Do you want to organize your newsfeed chronologically? Well, good news for you: you can customize it to your liking. Here's how.
How to see Instagram posts chronologically?
Click on the Instagram logo at the top left corner and choose Following from the dropdown menu. However, the change is not permanent and may need to be repeated each time you open the app.
How to view Twitter posts chronologically?
Twitter also lets you bypass algorithms and chronologically see tweets.
- To do so, click on the sparkle icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on Switch to latest Tweets, and it's done!
How to see Facebook posts chronologically?
- Go to your Home screen and click on See more from the left tab.
- Scroll down a little and tap on Most recent to adjust your timeline and see the post chronologically ranked.
- If you have changed your mind, you can follow the same steps and select the Back to top post option.
In the Facebook app:
- Click on the Menu icon in the bottom right, and choose Feeds. This will show you every post in order. You can also toggle to Favorites, Friends, Groups, etc., to see these contents in sequential order.
- Social media sites not working > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Hi5 social media > Guide
- Merge social media accounts > Guide
- Can't access Facebook, other websites are fine [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Google Patents Social Media Robot
- Badoo account blocked: contact, recovery
- How to unsubscribe from Badoo: Premium, email, error
- How to make a Discord bot
- Change the font: on Instagram, Facebook post, Twitter
- What is Mastodon social: network, sign up