In this article we will show you how to copy the results of the command prompt window. Simply follow the procedure outlined below.
How to copy the result of a MS-DOS Command on Windows 8.1?
- Open the command prompt (Windows + X > Command Prompt).
- Type your command.
- Right-click on the command prompt window and select Mark.
- Move the cursor (click) at the beginning of the line you want to copy.
- While holding the Shift key down, highlight the text you want to copy.
- Press CTRL + C and then paste in a text editor.
Do you need more help with windows? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to paste in cmd windows 8
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Clear ram windows 10 cmd > Guide
- Change computer name cmd > Guide
- Cmd message to another computer > Guide
- Download instagram for pc windows 8 > Download - Social media