What is BleachBit? BleachBit is a software that can optimize your PC's performance and free up disk space in a free and easy way. This utility is available on multiple platforms and allows you to clean your computer with a single click.
What are the key features of BleachBit?
- Free Up Space: Permanently delete obsolete and unwanted files from your hard drive. BleachBit wipes the files of thousands of applications, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and more.
- Improve Performance: Optimize the performance of your computer thanks to its ability to wipe free disk space.
- Custom Configuration: Set your preferences regarding the type of cleaning to be carried out. You can simply check the boxes of the types of files, cookies, cache, logs, passwords, etc., to be deleted.
- Schedule and Automate: Use the command line interface to schedule and automate cleanup tasks by creating scripts and batch files.
- Continuous Updates: You will receive a notification in case improvements or bug fixes are available.
How to use BleachBit?
BleachBit is a pretty straightforward application that is not complicated to use. As with any other non-cloud app, you must install BleachBit. When you run the software, you will see many options on the left side of the interface. All of these are divided into different groups or application names. Select the ones you would like to be included in the cleaning process and click on Clean to start the maintenance.
Is BleachBit safe?
The development team behind BleachBit confirms that the program is safe and free from spyware and malware.
Is BleachBit free?
You can download BleachBit for free and use the software without any limitations.
What's better: BleachBit or CCleaner?
So is BleachBit better than CCleaner? While BleachBit does its job very well, the tool's features are relatively limited. On the other hand, CCleaner comes equipped with a more significant number of optimization possibilities, such as a health check and a driver updater. Choose the one that best suits your needs! Another BleachBit alternative worth considering is Clean Master.