How to Change the Registered Owner
To change the name under which Windows has been registered:
- Start Menu>Run>Type: regedit
- Expand the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
Locate these 2 keys:
- RegisteredOrganization keys
Simply change their values (replace it with the name of your choice).
- Windows owner
- Change registered owner windows 7 - Best answers
- Owner of windows - Best answers
- Youtube download windows - Download
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Windows 10 iso download 64-bit - Download
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 10 - Download
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 video youtube ✓ - Forum - Android
This document, titled « Change the Registered Owner in Windows », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).