On Windows, MSOCache is a file used to install MS Office. It also allows the installation of additional options without the Microsoft Office installation CD-ROM. It is possible to remove this file using the default Disk Cleanup tool provided with Windows. If this is what you are searching for, then keep reading - in this article we will show you how to do so.
How to Delete The MSOCache
- Click on Start<bold>.
- Select <bold>All Programs. Next, select Accessories.
- Choose System Tools and tap Disk Cleanup.
- After, select the drive containing the MSOCACHE folder.
- In the list of files to delete, select Office Setup Files
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- Msocache delete - Best answers
- Delete msocache - Best answers
- Error 1311 source file not found c msocache all users - Forum - Office Software