In this short article, we will show you how to remove a contact from the blocked list on a Samsung phone model B2100.
How to Remove a Contact From The Blocked List on Samsung Phone
- Go to Settings> Applications> Call> All Calls> Auto Reject.
- Simply remove the number from this list and confirm your choice.
Image: © Google
- How to remove reject list in samsung guru
- How to remove blacklist number in samsung guru - Best answers
- Samsung guru blacklist - Best answers
- How To Remove Numbers From The Blocked List - How-To - Samsung
- How to remove sim lock in samsung guru ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to clear auto reject list on samsung s5 ✓ - Forum - Android
- SIM lock password - Forum - Android
- Samsung C3050 - activate the reject list - How-To - Samsung
This document, titled « Remove a Contact From The Blocked List on Samsung B2100 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).