TeamSpeak is a VoIP software that allows you to easily conduct conference calls. It includes a wide range of features, including push-to-talk. If you'd like to enable the push-to-talk feature but don't know how this tutorial may help.
Turn On the Push-to-Talk Feature in TeamSpeak
- Click Settings > Options > Capture.
- Select Push-To-Talk, and select a hot key:
- Click OK to save your changes.
Image: © Austin Distel - Unsplash.com
- Teamspeak push to talk
- Push to talk teamspeak - Best answers
- Press to speak - Best answers
- Steam push to talk - How-To - Steam
- Audacity push to talk - How-To - Audacity
- Teamspeak talking while muted beep - How-To - TeamSpeak
- Talking photo online - How-To - Multimedia
- Your frequently-visited sites all work fine, and you can talk to your friends online, but new sites won't load. what likely went ✓ - Forum - Windows