Sony's my Xperia feature combines location systems and remote data wipe capabilities into one service that aims to protect user data in the event of loss or theft. This introductory article will run through the basic features of the application, and show you how to get started.
Locate Your Mobile Phone with Sony my Xperia
Similar to Apple's Find My iPhone feature, My Xperia allows you track the location of your device, trigger audio alarms, as well as lock your phone from afar, and even wipe all of your data if you believe your information to be at risk.
All you need to access the feature is a valid Google login. Simply sign into your account to access the feature:
- Sony find my phone
- Find my xperia - Best answers
- Find my phone sony - Best answers
- Sony Unveils Rumbling Flagship Phone - News
- How to format a sony xperia phone - How-To - Android
- Webcam sony ericsson c510 cell phone ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Sony pcsuite for w205 phone to connecting net ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Sony ericsson radio r300 phone unlock code fo ✓ - Forum - Mobile