By default Thunderbird program allows you to send attachments with a maximum size of 5MB. However, you can easily customize the maximum file size and consequently send larger attachments. Read on to find out how to do it.
An alternative way to send large attachments is to link your Thunderbird mail client with a cloud storage service.
1. Open Thunderbird and go to Tools > Options.
2. Go to the Attachments tab and select Outgoing.
3. Click on the Add tab to create a filelink storage service.
4. Select a cloud storage service and click on the Setup Account button.
5. A setup wizard shall open, simply follow its final instructions.
Photo – 123rf.com