Android - How to read ZIP, RAR or TAR files
Android smartphones and tablets don't natively supports the ZIP, RAR, or TAR formats, as such you won't be able to read archive files sent as email attachments.
The solution is to download an app on your smartphone:
- Download AndroZip on your smartphone.
- Open the email containing the archive
- Click on Attachments, then Save
- The file is saved will be saved on the memory card of your smartphone, in the Download folder.
- Launch AndroZip.
- Browse for the downloaded archive file.
- Click on the zip file and select Extract files